As you’re preparing to attend the event that will “Elevate” your business, your connections and your vision for 2018, it’s easy to have your head in the clouds, dreaming of what our newest product could be and what innovations we’ve created to help you become a leading entrepreneur in the industry. That’s why we’ve compiled this handy list with what you’ll need to pack for each stop on the EXPO Elevate 2017 World Tour.
September is defined by warm days in this tropical city, and since weather is unpredictable, we also recommend you gear up for rain. Here are our top recommendations when packing for Bangkok:
- Luminesce Daily Moisturizing Complex: It’s important to make sure you wear SPF in Thailand to protect your skin from the sun.
- Walking shoes: Be comfortable while you’re going between the sessions at the IMPACT Arena. When you spend downtime in the city, slip-on shoes are an excellent choice because it is often required to remove your shoes when entering temples, cafes, restaurants and shops.
- Warm weather clothing: Pack a variety of business attire that keeps you feeling cool in the hot climate. Remember to bring cocktail attire for invite-only special events.
- Sweater/light jacket: Stay warm on airplanes, in hotels and convention halls. They do tend to get chilly.
- Rain coat/umbrella: There’s always potential for rain in Bangkok, so make sure you have all the essentials to stay dry.
Tip 1: If you plan to shop in Bangkok, make sure to leave some room in your suitcase. Shopping is considered one of the top things to do in this thrilling city.
Tip 2: Due to cultural and religious traditions, if you would like to visit traditional sites, check websites to review the dress code for individual temples.
Milan’s October weather is ideal, characterized by warm days and cool nights. This makes layering your clothes key to being comfortable. And while you pack, don’t be afraid to include clothes that will reveal your inner fashionista in the “Fashion Capital of the World.”
- Luminesce Essential Body Renewal: With cool nights, it’s important to make sure you hydrate your skin for long-lasting moisture.
- Layers: Pack clothing that can be layered and doesn’t wrinkle easily. This will help you avoid spending time ironing in the mornings at EXPO8.
- Flat shoes: You’re sure to get in your step count as you walk around EXPO8 and extend your days in Italy, so be comfortable while you do it.
- Sunglasses: Shades are in season, so wear your fanciest pair, and keep the sensitive skin around your eyes protected from the sun’s rays.
- Carry-all bag: This is a must – for women and men – to store all your personal and work items while you’re at EXPO8 and while you’re spending extra time in Milan.
Prepare for beautiful, mild weather this October in São Paulo, and take note of our style tips and must-haves for your suitcase.
- Fashionable business attire: Move over Milan, São Paulo is another city with trendy clothes. If you’re a fan of bright colors, pack those pieces that’ll help you fit right in with the locals.
- Light jacket/blazer/wrap: When you’re indoors, you may be searching for extra warmth, so grab your favorite cool-weather outer layer for Brasil.
- Flexible footwear: Aim to bring shoes that meet both your style and comfort needs.
- Sun protection: Before you go outside, protect your skin with Luminesce Daily Moisturizing Complex with broad spectrum SPF 30, and wear a hat and sunglasses to minimize sun exposure.
- Camera: Famous Brasilian singer Ivete Sangalo will perform live at EXPO8, exclusively for Jeunesse. Make sure to capture the moment, and don’t forget to snag some photos with top Jeunesse leaders that you can share with your teams and leads. Speaking of teams, don’t forget your selfie stick for memorable group pictures.
The final stop on the EXPO Elevate 2017 World Tour offers warm temperatures year-round. Orlando is the Sunshine State’s most popular destination, and once you land at the airport, you’ll see why. Here’s what you should bring to this sunny city:
- Defense from the sun: In your suitcase, include Luminesce Daily Moisturizing Complex with broad spectrum SPF 30, sunglasses and a hat. You will need these even if you’re not spending a lot of time outdoors.
- Lightweight clothing: Stay cool in the heat, but also bring a light jacket for indoor, air-conditioned spaces.
- Shoes made for walking: The event venue is large, and the theme parks in Orlando are even larger, so you’ll want to have comfortable footwear for EXPO8 and the time you spend at the local attractions.
- Bathing suit: If you’re staying at either of the hotels offering special rates to our EXPO8 attendees, you can relax at and enjoy state-of-the-art swimming facilities after a day at the Orange County Convention Center.
- Mickey Mouse ears: Extending your trip to visit Walt Disney World? Bring your favorite pair of ears to wear at this magical destination.
As you pack for one or all of these thrilling cities, remember to save some room in your suitcase for exclusive event packages and materials. We’ll see you soon!